Join the Future Cities mission to China
Led by Innovate UK, the Future Cities Missions are designed to offer a unique opportunity to UK entrepreneurs to build new business collaborations overseas. Within the 5-day programme, you will:
- Have a dedicated 1-2-1 business coach to help you prepare in advance
- Attend an ‘international readiness workshop’ in the UK where you’ll be introduced to local market conditions and projects, collaboration tools and open innovation models
- Join a pitching masterclass to tailor your pitch for the mission week
- Co-design a tailored mission week programme with organisers consisting of presentations and discussions with local business leaders and city officials, networking opportunities, trade-shows and supplier site visits
- Create a bespoke individual programme of meetings with local partners, investors and customers with support from the regional mission partner, the China-British Business Council
- Become a member of the Future Cities alumni network of UK urban innovators that enjoys exclusive access to international business opportunities and relevant events
Apply here to participate. Application deadline: 17th August.
Please contact Kadir at firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)203 889 5560.
When: 26 – 30 November 2018
Where: Shenzhen, The Greater Bay Area, China
Application Deadline: 17 August 2018
Innovate UK is inviting the UK’s advanced urban innovators to join the Future Cities Mission to China.