The partners, Oldham Enterprise Trust, the Stoller Charitable Trust, The Princes Trust, Oldham Council, the Business Growth Hub, GC Business Finance and the Oldham College aim to provide Oldham with a complete business support package under the single Oldham Enterprise Programme banner.
The Oldham Enterprise Programme provides
- Free Business Support (from The Princes Trust, The Business Growth Hub and The Oldham College).
- Business Funding from The Prince’s Trust and the Stoller Charitable Trust
- The Start Up Loan Scheme – A Start Up Loan is a personal loan for entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their business.
This partnership provides funding from a range of sources: –
- Small Grants are available to eligible applicants aged 16 to 30
- Loans of up to £25,000 are available to eligible applicants via the Start Up Loans scheme.
- Other funding sources are available from GC Business Finance for existing businesses that want to grow.
By completing the application form you are agreeing to us sharing your information with our partner organisations.