Our contact details are: –
Name: Oldham Enterprise Trust CIO
Address: c/o Oldham Council, Level 3, Civic Centre, West Street, Oldham, OL1 1UT
Phone Number: 07515188974
This notice provides privacy information for:
- Applicants to the Oldham Enterprise Fund
- Public enquiries for Business Support
- Stakeholders, employers, and the general public
Updating our privacy notices: We may update or revise our privacy notices at any time so please refer to the version published on our website for the most up to date details
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
Personal information can be anything that identifies and relates to a living person. This can include information that when linked with other information, allows a person to be uniquely identified. For example, this could be your name and contact details.
The law treats some types of personal information as ‘special’ because the information requires more protection due to its sensitivity. This information consists of:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Sexuality and sexual life
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Trade union membership
- Political opinions
- Genetic and bio-metric data
- Physical or mental health
- Criminal convictions and offences
In order to carry out these purposes we collect and obtain the following personal information.
Photos and videos are taken at events for the purposes of promoting OET and will be appear in the public domain.
|Category of personal data||Special/ Sensitive|
|Racial or ethnic origin||√|
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Application by you to the Oldham Enterprise Fund
- Enquiries for Business Support
- Enquiries regarding networking and training events
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From stakeholder referrals
We use the information that you have given us in order to: –
- Progress your application for funding via the Oldham Enterprise Fund (including funding via the Stoller Charitable Trust donation, the Start Up Loan Scheme and other funding provided via The Growth Company)
- To inform business support partners The Growth Company and People Plus to enable them to deliver business support to you
- To notify you of business support services and networking events
We may share this information with the following organisations/types of organisations:
- Oldham Council
- Service providers
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Graham McKendrick, Oldham Enterprise Trust Manager, c/o Oldham Council, Level 3, Civic Centre, West Street, Oldham, OL1 1UT. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in Oldham Council Civic Centre
We keep your Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics (for example, name and contact details) We will then dispose your information by shredding and deletion from IT systems.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as the law specifies or where the law does not specify this, for the length of time determined by our business requirements.
We will keep your data for
- 12 months from the date of your application closing if you are not successful with, or do not progress your application to, the Oldham Enterprise Fund; or
- If you are successful, then 72 months from the date of any Grant funding, or 72 months beyond the length of any loan term or final repayment date of the loan
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to make a request please contact us at Oldham Enterprise Trust CIO, c/o Oldham Council, Level 3, Civic Centre, West Street, Oldham, OL1 1UT Phone Number: 07515188974 e-mail: email@example.com.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Oldham Enterprise Trust CIO, c/o Oldham Council, Level 3, Civic Centre, West Street, Oldham, OL1 1UT Phone Number: 07515188974 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk