Coronavirus: Help and support for businesses
This post has been UPDATED 17th April 2020 with new information below:
An offer from GM Chamber of Commerce
The Coronavirus has disrupted the lives, businesses and the economy of Greater Manchester, and we still can’t be sure of what’s to come.
What we are sure of is, how important at a time like this that you have someone that will stand by you to help and support you and all the fantastic businesses that we have in Greater Manchester.
Because of this, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce is offering all businesses who aren’t currently members, free access to the GM Business Community to give you access to our network and the support system of the largest Chamber in the UK.
What will you get?
- An update on the evolving situation, three times a week, with the most up to date and relevant information on support from the government, support from fellow members and access to ongoing news
- Access to our digital MyGMCR platform – a mobile app where you can connect with and direct message fellow business users – an online networking platform
- Access to any digital events hosted by the Chamber during this time
- Online training and free workforce development
- Complimentary token to access one of our local networking events, free of charge – when we’re back (and we will be back) – we’ll connect you with our wider network and generate new contacts
Don’t forget, this means you’ll also be a part of the wider British Chambers of Commerce network (BCC). BCC are in continuous contact with central government, feeding back our issues and allowing us to be the real voice of business for the region.
So what do you need to do? Complete this simple Typeform and we’ll do the rest: https://www.gmchamber.co.uk/covid-19-coronavirus/gm-business-community/
The Chancellor has introduced a range of measures to support businesses. Details below on council’s website: